- Occupancy rate for Massachusetts at 65.6%, leads the U.S. average of 65.4 %. Massachusetts historically has a much higher Occupancy rates in summer months, compared to the first six months of the year.
- Average Daily Rate (ADR) in Massachusetts of $176 was substantially higher than the U.S. average of $126.
- Revenue Per Available Room (RevPar) was $82.35 for the U.S. average, but a considerably higher $175.54 in Massachusetts.
- Occupancy rate for Massachusetts only grew by 0.4% (0.7% in U.S.), but Rooms Sold grew by 2.7% (2.5% in U.S.). The difference in growth rates between Occupancy and Rooms Sold is due to the availability in Massachusetts increasing by 2.3% (1.8% in U.S.).
- Average Daily Rate (ADR) in Massachusetts grew by 2.5%, which outpaced the 2.3% increase in the U.S. Room Revenue growth, which is a function of both Rooms Sold and ADR, grew by 5.3% in Massachusetts (4.9% in U.S.).
- Revenue Per Available Room (RevPar), which is impacted by Occupancy and ADR, grew by 2.9% in MA (3.0% in U.S.).
See more travel stats