0 people saved this
A Massachusetts Landmark - The original building was built between 1722 from 1924 to 1943 the property was used as the Jacobs Hill Hunt Club for the "Who's Who" in America crowd that passed through Providence RI. To preserve this piece of American History the current owners have opened it as a House Museum and Bed and Breakfast/Inn
March is Maple Month in MA
It’s that time of year again, when the days bring more sun, the nights...
Search All Listings Here.