Want to create an itinerary from this post?
From September 30 – October 9, ArtWeek will offer more than 180 events in 50+ neighborhoods and towns across Eastern Massachusetts.
This award-winning innovative festival offers new ways to experience art, culture and creativity. Join the fun and don’t miss opportunities to design your own political poster at the Edward M. Kennedy Institute, unleash your inner rock star at an open mic night, become a Jedi Lego master, or get an inside look at Blue Man Group Boston.
Since more than half of this season’s events are free and all are affordable— don’t limit yourself! Come learn traditional Greek dances, go behind the scenes of the Urban Nutcracker, master the art of giving a TEDx talk or experience an artsy harvest season in New England.
Here are a few events you won’t want to miss. Visit www.artweekboston.org to learn more:
- 2nd Annual Seaport ArtWalk (New Bedford)
- African Drumming and Raspberry Picking (Harvard)
- ArtWeek on Newbury Kick-Off Event
- Backstage with Love, Loss and What I Wore (Nantucket)
- Celebrate Hispanic Heritage: Hojalata Workshops
- Copper Sculpting Demos (Gloucester)
- Edible Art Demonstration at Liquid Art House
- Jedi Lego Workshop (Wenham)
- Pumpkins AGLOW Behind-the-Scenes Tour (Carver)
- Speak Up! Art is Action – Poster Project
- SubSpace: Prince