Win a Getaway to Plymouth County!
Your getaway to Plymouth County includes:
Two-nights lodging for a family of four at the Baymont Inn & Suites Kingston Plymouth Bay (mid-week stay only)
PLYMOUTH ATTRACTIONS (for four (4)
- Captain John Whale Watch (mid-April through mid-October)
- Plimoth Plantation including 17th-Century English Village, Wampanoag Homesite & Plimoth Grist Mill (mid-March – November)
- Plymouth Night Tour
- Pilgrim Hall Museum (February through December)
- The Jenney Museum (April through November and by appointment)
- Complimentary wine, jelly & sauce tasting ay Plymouth Bay Winery (including Keepsake Glass)
- 2 BOGOs at the Fuller Craft Museumin Brockton
- A $100 gift card at Alden Park Restaurant at Colony Place
- A $50 gift card at The Olive Garden at Colony Place
- Free cocktail or dessert at the Hearth ‘n Kettle at the John Carver Inn
- 25% discount coupon at Sam Diego’s Mexican Cookerie & Bar
- Massachusetts winter scarf
- Assorted Plymouth County gifts
For more info on Plymouth Countyl, visit their website
*Package does not include transportation.
One entry qualifies you for a chance to win the getaway. Winner selected by random drawing; winner will be excluded from future drawings for 12 months; packages do not include transportation other than as stated above; entrants must be 25 years of age or older; one entry per household; taxes and gratuities not included; no cash value; offers subject to availability; prize is not transferable; additional restrictions may apply to some packages; employees, and their families, of the Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism and its vendors are not eligible; employees of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and their families are not eligible; void where prohibited by law. Prize package is valid for one year from date of winner’s receipt of package.