More than 3,000 images are available to working media. Recommended hi-res imagery can be found here, simply right-click on the image and choose the preferred file size.
IMAGE USAGE GUIDELINES
DO USE imagery that:
- has an artistic feel to it, and elevates the Massachusetts brand;
- uses interesting angles, perspective and beautiful natural light;
- seems real, as if it is a moment captured out of everyday life;
- shows the ethnic diversity that is representative of the state.
DO NOT use imagery that:
- looks generic and like it came from a stock library;
- is overly staged and does not look real;
- has the subject looking at the camera in an unnatural way.
To access stock b-roll footage, please contact the MA Office of Travel and Tourism public relations department. Once a b-roll loan is approved, a link to our online library will be emailed to you.