Win a Massachusetts Prize Package to the Greater Merrimack Valley!
Your prize package to the Greater Merrimack Valley includes:
- Enjoy a two night stay with breakfast at the Hilton Boston Woburn. Explore nearby Boston area attractions within a five mile radius, via the hotel’s complimentary shuttle, Relax in your spacious Guest Room, take a dip in the heated indoor pool or savor delicious dishes at 2 Forbes, our on-site American Bistro while enjoying casual, relaxed surrounds. Savor a light meal or tapas at Opal Ultra Lounge.
- Dinner for two at 50 Warren located in the heart of downtown Lowell. Unwind with a cocktail on their outdoor patio or fireside lounge, or dine in the canal-facing restaurant. 50 Warren features seasonal menus and a fresh take on classic cuisine using local produce.
- Two 60 minute Jump Passes to Altitude Trampoline Park, one of the largest indoor trampoline parks in the state measuring 30,000 square feet with 15,000 square feet of interconnected wall to wall trampolines and attractions. The indoor park includes a variety of specific activities such as 3D Dodgeball, Basketball Dunking Lanes, Foam Pits, Gymnastics “tumble tracks” and more.
- Two passes to deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum. Established in 1950 in Lincoln, MA, deCordova provides a constantly changing landscape of large-scale, outdoor, modern and contemporary sculpture in its 30-acre Sculpture Park. Inside, the Museum features a robust slate of rotating exhibitions and innovative programming.
- Two passes to the Concord Museum, where Concord’s remarkable past is brought to life through an inspiring collection of historical, literary, and decorative arts treasures. Start your journey to Concord at the Concord Museum. Visit the Study of Ralph Waldo Emerson, admire the artifacts of Henry Thoreau – including the humble desk at which he wrote Walden, and marvel at the famous “one if by land, and two, if by sea” lantern, immortalized by Longfellow’s Paul Revere’s Ride.
- $50.00 Gift Certificate to Western Ave Studios in Lowell, MA. Western Ave Studios is home to over 300 local artists working studios. Come spend a leisurely afternoon exploring the studios, meeting the artists and talking to them about their work and take home a treasure!
For more info on Greater Merrimack Valley, visit their website.
*Package does not include transportation.
One entry qualifies you for a chance to win the getaway. Winner selected by random drawing; winner will be excluded from future drawings for 12 months; packages do not include transportation other than as stated above; entrants must be 25 years of age or older; one entry per household; taxes and gratuities not included; no cash value; offers subject to availability; prize is not transferable; additional restrictions may apply to some packages; employees, and their families, of the Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism and its vendors are not eligible; employees of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and their families are not eligible; void where prohibited by law. Prize package is valid for one year from date of winner’s receipt of package.