Win one of two Massachusetts Prize Packages to the North of Boston region!
PRIZE PACKAGE 1:
- A gift certificate to the Salem Inn. The gift certificate will be for overnight accommodations in a spacious guest room complete with a private bath. A hearty continental breakfast will be included.
- Enjoy a 2 night stay with breakfast for 2 at the Wylie Inn and Conference Center. We are located in Beverly, MA on a picturesque stretch of the Atlantic Ocean. Explore nearby Salem, MA or relax on our on-site beach. We cannot wait to accommodate you!
- A $40 gift certificate to Mile Marker One Restaurant & Bar at Cape Ann’s Marina Resort. Come on over, by land or by sea, and enjoy an ice cold drink, some fantastic food and great music while relaxing riverside.
- Enjoy Dinner for Two in Nathaniel’s up to $50. Not valid for breakfast, brunch, or lunch. Not valid for use in the Tavern. Does not include alcohol, tax, or gratuity. No cash value. Dinner is from 5pm – 9pm. Reservations are recommended . Please call 978.825.4311.
- Two whale watch passes to Capt. Bill & Sons Whale Watch located in Gloucester MA, New England’s oldest seaport. Come join us for an experience you will never forget! Enjoy a fully narrated 3.5- 4 hour tour out of picturesque Gloucester harbor with our naturalists from the Blue Ocean Society. Learn about local marine life, spotting techniques, and get up close and personal with the humpbacks of the North Atlantic!
- A $50 gift certificate from the Cape Ann Artisans. Come visit us, explore our exquisite natural surroundings and see the fine art and craft that they inspire.
- Two passes to the Cape Ann Museum. The Cape Ann Museum’s collections, displayed in an intimate and inviting setting, celebrate the rich story of Cape Ann’s evolving artistic and cultural history. We invite you to explore!
- Two passes aboard a 7 Seas Whale Watch. 7 Seas’s Whale Watch has had the privilege of introducing thousands of passengers to the many species of whales and marine wildlife that inhabit the waters from Cape Ann and out to the Stellwagen Bank Marine Sanctuary. Our trips run from mid-April to mid-October and are designed to educate, inspire and provide a deeper understanding and appreciation of our fragile marine environment.
- Two tickets to one of North Shore Music Theatre’s 2015 musicals. Dream along with Dreamgirls (June 2-14), laugh along with Shrek (July 7-19), stay alive with Saturday Night Fever (August 11-23), dance the evening away with Billy Elliot (September 29-October 11), or get into the groove with Sister Act (November 3-15).
- A Wicked Art Bar Gift Certificate valued at $70 which is good for two people to use at most paint & sip classes offered by Wicked Art Bar, located in downtown Beverly, MA. The gift certificate can be redeemed by entering the unique coupon code on the sign-up page of any public painting class on our calendar (depending on availability).
- Two guest passes to any Historic New England property. Tour one of the many properties an explore the cultural and architectural heritage and history of New England.
- Two passes aboard the Salem Trolley. The Salem Trolley provides visitors with a narrated one hour tour and all day shuttle service through beautiful and historic Salem. Explore Salem’s witchcraft trials of 1692 or travel beyond the witchcraft hysteria into the fascinating realm of Salem’s literary and maritime history.
- Two Passes to the Witch Dungeon Museum, Witch History Museum and the New England Pirate Museum. The Witch Dungeon Museum presents a live re-enactment of a 1692 witch trial and a guided tour of a dungeon. The Witch History Museum reveals Salem’s mysteries of 1692 during a guided tour where you will walk through 15 life size scenes depicting these stories. The New England Pirate Museum features a guided tour where you will visit a re-created dock side village and a pirate ship and experience the adventures of New England’s sea robber
PRIZE PACKAGE 2:
- A 2-night stay for two at the Salem Waterfront Hotel and $25 gift certificate to the Regatta Pub. The award winning Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites is located in historic Salem, and is within walking distance of Salem’s historic attractions.
- Enjoy a 2-night stay for two at Sonesta ES Suites – Andover/Boston. We are Andover’s most newly renovated all-suite property with Studio, One Bedroom and Two Bedroom Suites. During your stay you can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast daily in our newly remodeled hotel dining room.
- A $100 gift certificate to Finz. Enjoy innovative seafood and grill fare, not to mention delicious specialty drinks. With indoor and outdoor waterfront dining, Finz is a great place to relax and enjoy outstanding food and drinks.
- A $50 gift certificate to The Landing. Marblehead’s premiere waterfront dining destination offers great views of Marblehead Harbor from each of our dining room tables. Our English-style pub is always bustling with entertainment on the weekend and good cheer every day.
- A $75 gift certificate to Woodman’s of Essex and a Five Generations of Stories – 100 Years of Recipes cookbook. A Yankee tradition since 1914, Woodman’s has been called the “Best seafood in America” by Forbes FYI Magazine and the best restaurant in New England by About.com. Come experience this New England treasure where the fried clam was invented nearly 100 years ago.
- A gift certificate for two aboard an Essex River Cruise. Share the opportunity to escape to the unspoiled natural beauty of the Essex River onboard the Essex River Queen I and the Essex River Queen II.
- Two tickets aboard Cape Ann Whale Watch’s ‘Hurricane 2″, the largest and fastest vessel North of Boston. View nature’s gentle giants just 15 miles off the coast of Gloucester.
- Private Pottery Lessons for two in woodsy tranquil area of Pigeon Cove, Rockport. 3-part lesson – one hour on wheel throwing, return a week or so later for one hour on trimming/decorating (adding handles, carving, etc.), return a few weeks later for one hour of glazing. High fire stoneware clay, 35 food/oven safe glazes to choose from. Lessons offered anytime at your convenience.
- 2 passes to the Salem Witch Museum and a $50 gift certificate to the Museum Store. Who are witches? What is a witch hunt? Dispel the myths at Salem’s most visited Museum. Open daily year-round with extended hours in July and August.
- Two tickets to The House of the Seven Gables. Visit a historic treasure at The House of the Seven Gables. Your admission includes a guided tour through the Mansion, a visit to Nathaniel Hawthorne’s Birthplace, spectacular views of Salem Harbor, three-season gardens and our unique Museum Store.
- 2 passes to the Peabody Essex Museum. Celebrate outstanding artistic and cultural creativity at this Salem gem.
- Two tickets on any Sea Shuttle standard tour. Depart from Salem Willows Park Pier any day of the week on 90 minute tour of Salem Sound and the picturesque Gold Coast on board the 45-foot catamaran Endeavour. Cruise by Marblehead Neck, Bakers Island, Misery Island, Manchester by the Sea and 5 Light Houses.
For more info on North of Boston, visit their website.
*Package does not include transportation.
One entry qualifies you for a chance to win the getaway. Winner selected by random drawing; winner will be excluded from future drawings for 12 months; packages do not include transportation other than as stated above; entrants must be 25 years of age or older; one entry per household; taxes and gratuities not included; no cash value; offers subject to availability; prize is not transferable; additional restrictions may apply to some packages; employees, and their families, of the Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism and its vendors are not eligible; employees of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and their families are not eligible; void where prohibited by law. Prize package is valid for one year from date of winner’s receipt of package.