Bus service is widely available throughout Massachusetts. The bus terminals in Boston are South Station, Atlantic Avenue; and Back Bay Station, Dartmouth Street.
- Discount trips from Boston to New York City
- Boston to Newburyport, Massachusetts, and Portsmouth, New Hampshire
C&J Trailways, 800-258-7111
- Boston to points north of Boston, Maine and New Hampshire
Concord Coach Lines, 800-639-3317
- GoBus, 855-888-7160, Cambridge to NYC with stops in Newton
- Boston and Framingham to Worcester and Springfield; Boston and Framingham to Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse and New York, New York; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and Washington, D.C.
Greyhound Bus Lines, 800-231-2222
- Low cost daily express bus service in the US and Canada
- Boston to Bourne, Falmouth and Woods Hole, Cape Cod (service to Hyannis ferry terminals); Boston to Fall River and Providence, Rhode Island; Boston to Hartford, Connecticut; and Boston to New York, New York
Peter Pan/Bonanza Bus, 888-751-8800
- Boston and Newton (Riverside terminal) to Framingham, Worcester, Springfield, Holyoke, Northampton, Amherst, Lee, Lenox and Pittsfield; Boston to Albany and New York, New York; Hartford, Connecticut; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Baltimore, Maryland; and Washington, D.C.
Peter Pan Bus Lines, 800-343-9999
- Logan Airport and South Station to Rockland, Plymouth, Sagamore, Hyannis, Provincetown and other local stops on Cape Cod. Connections in Hyannis to ferries serving Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.
Plymouth & Brockton Street Railway Co., 508-746-0378