February 14th AHA! Night: Ha Ha on AHA!
Thu, Feb 14, 2013Times:
5-9pm Plus AHA! After 9Description:
Why not celebrate Valentine's Day with some Art, History, and Architecture?
On February 14th we invite you to Laugh and Love in Downtown New Bedford.
While you're at it, might as well Eat, Art, Explore and Shop too!
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ Laugh & Learn @ NB Whaling National Historical Park
- 19th century humor with Ruth & Abby
- YAP Video Premiere
- Schooner Ernestina Birthday Party
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ "Not Your Average Valentine" making @ Artworks!
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ An Evening of Love Songs with Eddie Dillon @ CafÃƒÂ© Arpeggio
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ Unveiling of the 4-story Marsh Island: Regenerated installation
& Family Valentine' Day Craft @ Buzzards Bay Coalition
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ A Night of Poetry @ Pilgrim UCC
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ Sneak Peek of Spinner Publication's A Pictorial Historical of New Bedford @ NB Whaling Museum
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ Tarot Readings & Platinum Henna Tattoos @ MUSE Studio
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢Ã‚Â Celebrate Black History Month!
- "Prince Among Slaves" film screening @ NB Whaling Museum
- Celebrate Frederick Douglass' Birthday with the
NB Historical Society @ the Nathan & Polly Johnson House
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢Ã‚Â We Art NB! New Shows & Artist Demos
- Language of Love @ Judith Klein Art Gallery
- East/West: A Survey of Contemporary Printmaking @ UMASS Dartmouth CVPA
- Pixels & Photons @ Gallery X
- Elin Noble: Color Alchemy @ NBAM
- UMass Dartmouth Student Printmaking Show plus live music with Carlin Tripp @ Travessia
- Artist Demos @ Judith Klein Art Gallery & UMass Dartmouth CVPA
Don't forget the fun doesn't end at 9!
AHA! partner restaurants are open late serving up live music, food and fun.
Downtown New Bedford
33 William Street
New Bedford, MA 02740Event Website
Contact Name: Keri CoxContact Email
Contact Phone: (508) 264-8004
Black History Month
Food for Sale