Parenting Through a Jewish Lens at The Vilna Shul!
Wed, Mar 19 - Wed, Jun 18, 2014
Venue: The Vilna Shul
18 Phillips St., Boston, MA 02114Contact:
0 people saved this
Come and gain understanding of your vital role as a parent.
What can Judaism teach us about parenting? How can ancient traditions offer insight into how you address issues in your family today? Taught by Rabbi Julie Zupan, this ten-week program brings together caring parents and expert facilitators.
Starting March 19, 2014, we will meet Wednesday evenings at the Vilna Shul from 7:30-9:00 p.m.
* Explore core values (ikkarim) that can strengthen your family
* Learn with expert instructors who understand your concerns as a parent
* Enjoy rich conversations with other parents on topics that matter
* Join us at Boston's only Jewish historic site - in the heart of beautiful Beacon Hill
* Take the course right where you work or live (we are a short walk from Mass General and Government Center)
* For parents with children up to age 12
Participants come from all backgrounds and include interfaith couples, LGBT parents, single parents and non-Jews.
For more information, including class details, tuition fees, and registration, please visit http://www.hebrewcollege.edu/parenting or email Parenting at firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholarships are avaliable and no family should feel that they cannot participate in the class due to financial constraints.