December 13th AHA! Night: Made in NB
Thu, Dec 13, 2012
Times: 5-9pm Plus AHA! After 9
Venue: Downtown New Bedford
133 William Street, New Bedford, MA 02740Contact:
0 people saved this
Join us for AHA! Night when Art, History & Architecture come alive in New Bedford. On December 13th we celebrate people, places & things that are Made in NB. This is also a perfect evening for unique holiday shopping. So come early & stay late - there's so much happening you will need the extra time to fit it all in!
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ Guest Venue! Holiday Shopping @ The Bay featuring Joseph Abboud
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ Strolling Carolers from NBHS Drama Club
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ Make & Take Seashell Ornament @ Buzzards Bay Coalition
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ Outside the Footprint Guest Venue! Open House @ The NB Museum of Glass
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ "The Music of Rick Britto" A Tribute Concert @ the First Unitarian Church NB
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ NB Historial Society Presents Preview of the PBS American Experience film The Abolitionists @ NB
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ NB Whaling National Historical Park
- Make & Take Holiday Pins with the 1850s Ladies
- Lecture on Oil & Candle Making in the 19th Century
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ Card Readings & Henna Tattoos @ MUSE Studio
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ A Tribute to Gerald S. Ribeiro : A 10-Year Anniversary Life Celebration hosted by 3rd EyE @
the NB Public Library
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ Adam Payne Live @ Cork
Shop Local! Shop Unique! Shop NB!
- Judith Klein Art Gallery 4th Anniversary Exhibit
- UMD Ceramics & Artisanry Clubs Holiday Sale @ the CVPA Star Store
- 10th Annual Holiday Exhibit featuring gifts by local artists @ Artworks!
- Craft-O-Rama & Sing-A-Long @ UGLY Gallery
- Holiday Craft & Fine Art Sale @ Yoga On Union
- Deep Discounts @ Subtext Book Shop
- Shop Something Xtra @ Gallery X
- Art Under "Our Stars" @ Gallery 65
Don't forget the fun doesn't end at 9!
AHA! partner restaurants are open late serving up live music, food and fun.
It all happens the 2nd Thursday of every month.
It's AHA! Night & it's
Only in New Bedford.