Opened in 1955, the course was completely redone by architects Brian Silva and Geoffrey Cornish in 1988, when it was expanded to 18 holes. The layout now measures up as one of the finest in the state. Be prepared to use every club at this extremely difficult tract, which measures 6,546 from the back tees with a rating of 73.4 and a slope of 136. The one constant is water, which comes into play on 11 holes. All golfers will be tested on the par-4 second (426), sixth (419) and 15th (414). But they can gain some shots back at the seventh (just 105 yards) and the 16th (120).
- Accessible Facilities